What are you and your organization looking for?
I support a wide range of organizations through workshops, trainings, and speaking engagements.
Sessions range from 30 minute speeches to day-long workshops, and just about everything in between. It all depends on what you and your team are hoping to accomplish.
Here are a few recent examples:
- Reinvented: Thriving in a turbulent world
- Bouncing Back in the New Year
- Finding Your Purpose and Cultivating Resilience
- Resilience 101: A Practical Guide
- Resilient Employees, Teams, and Organizations
- Coaching, Feedback, and Building Resilience
- Cancer Survivorship and Post-Traumatic Growth
Why work with me?
There are four main reasons that organizations seek me out:
But don’t take my word for it!
“I feel so happy that I put everything else away and attended Chris’s session. This is not just one lesson but a life lesson. It is great learning progress with authentic self-reflection. I kept thinking about how I could link my current situation to Chris’s framework. I feel happy that he took the time to do this for my classmates and me. Thank you, Chris.”
“More than understanding [resilience] I feel motivated to start practicing.”
“I genuinely stayed engaged through all 2.5 hours.”
“Incredibly impactful! 10/10”